One Year of Virtual Assistance
Sometimes you just need a little extra help running your website. Need tricky website changes? Save yourself the time on Google and use my annual virtual assistance instead. Have too many tech tasks and not enough time? Hand some of them off to me.
With the purchase of this plan, you also receive priority email support. You know those “How do I… ?” WordPress or email marketing questions you keep Googling? Email me instead and receive a reply within 24 business hours (and typically much faster). That’s priceless!
Purchased in advance, this plan gives you one hour of service per month for 12 consecutive months at a discounted price compared to purchasing individually. Hours do not accumulate from month-to-month. You simply submit an email each calendar month with your “tech to do list” and I get to work. Your list can change month-to-month based on your unique needs. You also receive priority scheduling for additional projects beyond what is covered in this support plan.
Need monthly virtual assistance and routine WordPress maintenance? Consider this discounted annual bundle.
I help creative entrepreneurs launch websites + blogs that make a difference-- in less time!
- 11+ Years of Experience
- 900+ Unique Clients
- 1,100+ Completed Projects
Examples of monthly services include:
- Website layout changes (add/remove sections)
- Landing page creation
- CSS customizations
- Font changes
- Plugin installation + settings
- Newsletter opt-in forms
- Category structure
- Graphics or templates for social media
- Priority Email Support: Priority email support is available Monday-Friday 9:00am-2:00pm EST and most emails are returned within 24 business hours (typically in just a few hours during the day). This is to answer common “How do I…” questions about your site.
- Projects are typically completed within 3-5 business days after your request. Please submit any time-sensitive monthly tasks in advance.
- This plan is for WordPress design related services and not developer, hosting, or server services.
- If you need additional work beyond the support plan, you can purchase extra hours on a month-by-month basis. You’ll receive priority scheduling to complete your project as quickly as possible.
- Services are completed as-is. I am not responsible for any future changes to your site, platform, themes, plugins, etc. You are responsible for all future maintenance/updates or may hire me again as-needed.
- This plan does not include website maintenance, plugin updates, theme update, etc. Looking for a maintenance support plan for site updates and monitoring instead? You may be interested in this Annual WordPress Maintenance Plan or discounted Assistance + Maintenance Annual Bundle.
- Due to the nature of design work, all sales are final. No prorated refunds will be given for unused months.
- Please see FAQs and Terms for additional information. A formal contract will be emailed and must be signed after reserving your date.