WordPress Maintenance Plan
$525.00 – $975.00
Just like routine maintenance on your car or home, WordPress runs best with regular updates and care. Take the stress of updates and monitoring off your plate and let me take care of the technical “under the hood” aspects of your site instead. Purchased in advance, this plan provides 6-12 consecutive months of routine WordPress maintenance, monitoring, and prevention.
You also receive priority email support. You know those “How do I… ?” WordPress or email marketing questions you keep Googling? Email me instead and receive a reply within 24 business hours (and typically much faster). That’s priceless!
Need both maintenance and monthly virtual assistance? Consider this discounted bundle.
I help creative entrepreneurs launch websites + blogs that make a difference-- in less time!
- 11+ Years of Experience
- 900+ Unique Clients
- 1,100+ Completed Projects
WordPress Maintenance Plan includes:
- Daily off-site backup
- 24/7 security monitoring
- 24/7 uptime monitoring
- Daily link monitoring
- Weekly updates
- 1 quick fix per month
- Monthly report
- Priority email support
- This is primarily a monitoring and prevention service. We will work together to protect your site to make it as a secure and stable as possible. I will troubleshoot and provide reasonable fixes to common WordPress problems (up to 30 minutes per month). You will be notified if you have site maintenance or security issues that need additional attention beyond this care plan.
- Backup: I maintain 90 days of off-site backups to restore your website to previous versions, if needed.
- Security Monitoring: I do my best to help you prevent any issues, but if your site becomes infected you may need to have it cleaned by security experts. With this service, your site will be checked daily so you’ll become aware of any problems ASAP.
- Uptime Monitoring: I’ll receive a notification if your site is down and make reasonable attempts to fix common WordPress problems.Some resolutions may require correction by your hosting provider/server.
- Link Monitoring: I perform daily scans for up to 10,000 links to help prevent 404/page not found errors and notify you in your monthly report if they’re found, as well as provide directions to resolve them.
- Updates: Plugins are frequently updated to newer versions that have enhanced features and/or security patches. Occasionally themes and WordPress Core also receive updates. This service will keep your website up-to-date every week, as appropriate for your site.
- Quick Fixes: In addition to all routine care, I provide fixes to common WordPress problems (up to 30 minutes per month).
- Monthly Report: Receive an at-a-glance report that recaps the status of your website so you always stay informed.
- Priority Email Support: Priority email support is available Monday-Friday 9:00am-2:00pm EST and most emails are returned within 24 business hours (typically in just a few hours during the day). This is to answer common “How do I…” questions about your site. I reserve the right to determine what is considered a reasonable amount of support emails each month before incurring additional fees, which will always be discussed in advance.
- All sales are final. No prorated refunds will be given for unused months.
- Please see the Info Page, FAQs and Terms for additional information. A formal contract will be emailed and must be signed before services begin.
6 Months, 1 Year