This page includes an overview of my terms. A formal contract will be emailed after reserving your start date and must be signed before work begins.
1. Design Time: My initial quoted work window is based on your prompt response and is not guaranteed until payment is received to hold your work date. You must complete and return all design homework at least two weeks prior to your scheduled work window. During your work window, prompt responses are important to keep your design on schedule. If your work window passes without completion, your design may be moved to the bottom of my wait list. Additional charges apply for extended or rescheduled projects.
2. Design Process, Revisions, and Cancellation: During the design process, you have complete control over your graphic selection, color palette, and design. The package price includes up to two rounds of revisions. After two revisions, additional work will be billed in advance at $125 hourly increments.
Should the scope of the project exceed the agreed upon specifications or package contents, a Change Order Invoice detailing the fees for additional work will be issued to the client. This must be approved and paid before additional work will begin.
Designs are sold on an “as-is” basis after payment is received. If you decide not to purchase your design at any point in the process, you forfeit all prior payments. All sales are final.
You are responsible for backing up your existing site before my installation to create a restore point, if desired. I am not responsible for any data loss.
3. Design Payment: All payment is due in advance of your scheduled design. Your spot is not reserved on my calendar until payment is received.
4. Credit Link: During installation, I will place a small link and text credit in the footer of your site. You agree not to remove or alter this in any way. Removal of my credit requires removal of all purchased design elements.
5. Future Design Modifications: Designs are sold as-is upon installation. I am not responsible for modifications made to your site after installation or other third-party updates and/or policy changes (updates to Blogger, WordPress, themes, plugins, widgets, etc.).
6. Copyright: All purchases are created for single use. You are granted a single use license only. You are not allowed to duplicate, resell, trade, distribute, or install my work on another site. You receive only flattened images when the design is final. All design files and proofs not used on your final design are the property of Christi Fultz and may not be reused.
7. Communication: Designing your site depends on frequent communication with you via email. Phone consultations are available on a case-by-case basis and additional fees apply.
8. Existing Website: If you have modified or added custom code/css to your existing site, my new theme design installation will remove your previous modifications. You are responsible for backing up your existing site before my installation to create a restore point, if desired. I am not responsible for any data loss.
9. Future Design Support: Designs are sold as-is upon payment. All sales are final. I do not provide extensive one-on-one tutorials. I am not responsible for modifications made to your site after installation or other third-party updates and/or policy changes (updates to Blogger, WordPress, themes, plugins, widgets, etc.). You are solely responsible for your site maintenance. I backup your graphic files for 90 days after installation. After 90 days, all files are removed from my drive. If you need tech support, updates, or maintenance in the future you must purchase a separate support plan.
11. Refunds: Due to the nature of design work, no refunds will be given once I have reserved an exclusive spot for you on my calendar. All sales are final.
You may contact me with any questions by email.
Plaid Apple LLC