Are you looking for a WordPress, Squarespace, or Blogger site? Do you need business logos and branding? I’m here to help.
- Here’s a visual walkthrough the design process.
- See my sidebar for current wait time estimate.
- Browse my site to decide which services are best for you. You can contact me for help with this and we will decide together exactly what you need to bring your vision to life.
- Once we agree on your project scope and timeline, make your payment to reserve your spot my design list. All designs begin on Monday and you receive a dedicated two-week window for your design upon payment. Please note that all payments are final once I’ve reserved time for you on my calendar.
- Complete your design question sheet, which I will email you after payment. Please return this promptly so I can begin your design on schedule. All question sheets are due at least one week before your scheduled Monday work date.
- You will receive your first preview during your scheduled design week, typically by Wednesday. This will include several different design options, based on your question sheet. At this point, we will work together to fine-tune your chosen design so that it is perfect for you.
- It’s important for you to be readily available by email during this process to keep your design on schedule. You receive priority during your dedicated two week design window. If your design moves beyond those two weeks, revisions take longer to complete.
- Two rounds of revisions are included in your purchase. Additional work (rarely needed) is billed in advance with a change order.
- Designs are typically finalized within 10 business days of your start date, based on the amount of revisions requested and prompt communication.
- Once your design is final, I will deliver and/or install your design.
- Your installation includes one week of post-install email support. After that, hourly or discounted annual support plans are available for purchase.