Are you looking for a WordPress website or blog? Do you need a custom logo or business branding? I’m here to help.
Before your project
- See my sidebar for current wait time estimate. Limited rush spots are available if you need your project sooner. Rush fees apply.
- Browse my shop to view the most popular packages and options. You can contact me for help with this and we will decide together exactly what you need to bring your vision to life. I’ll also give you a tentative start date, which is confirmed once you check out on my website.
- All payment is required in advance and confirmed spots on my calendar are reserved in the order of payment received. Please note that all payments are final once I’ve reserved time for you on my calendar.
- All projects begin on Monday. For full website + logo projects, you receive a dedicated two-week window for your project. Smaller projects are typically scheduled for one-week windows. You also receive one week of post-install support that starts once your design is finished.
- It’s important for you to be readily available by email during this process to keep your design on schedule. You receive priority during your dedicated design window. If your design moves beyond your scheduled work window, revisions take longer to complete. Additional fees may also apply for extended projects.
After Payment Is Received
- After you’ve reserved your start date by checking out on my website, I will email you a vision sheet. This is where you’ll tell me what you like/don’t like about your current website and logo, if applicable. You’ll also send examples of websites/logos you love and let me know if you have any favorite colors, fonts, etc. I have suggestions for you to consider on the vision sheet too. Consider this your first brainstorm to help get us on the same page.
- After I look your vision sheet over, I’ll send you several website layouts/themes to consider that I think are a great fit for you based on your vision sheet and needs. You’ll select your favorite.
- Now it’s time to get detailed! I will send your final website build sheet. This is a detailed map of content you need on your new website and personalized to the theme you’ve chosen. It includes my professional suggestions for how to best lay out your homepage. Here’s a sample video walkthrough of this sheet. You’ll return this at least one week before your scheduled build so your file is complete and ready for your dedicated two-week window.
During Your Build Window
- For complete website + logo projects, I start with your graphics. Here’s a visual walkthrough of the logo/branding design process. This part of the build typically takes one week or less.
- Your logo preview will include several different design options, based on your vision sheet. At this point, we will work together to fine-tune your favorite design so that it is perfect for you.
- Two rounds of logo revisions are included in your purchase. Additional work (rarely needed) is billed in advance with a change order.
- Once your logo/graphics are approved, I use the website build sheet to design your new website. This part of the process typically takes 1-2 days.
- Two rounds of website revisions are also included in your purchase. Additional work (rarely needed) is billed in advance with a change order.
After the Design
- I’ll send a 5 minute walkthrough video of your new website. This will include the basics of how your site works. While I design and install your site, your package does not include complete tutorials on how to use your chosen platform.
- Your installation includes one week of post-install email support for fine-tuning or basic questions. After that, hourly or discounted annual support plans are available for purchase.
Ready to get started?
Send me an email with your ideas. I look forward to working together!